We will be running 3 Ice Oval Races on Trace Lake in Grey Eagle, Mn. We will race on Sunday January 24, 2016 and February 14, 2016. We will race Saturday Feb 20, 2016 on Trace Lake in Grey Eagle, Mn (This race is sponsored by the Grey Eagle/Burtrum Loins)
9:00-11:00 Hot Laps 9:00-11:00. Driver’s meeting at 11:30. Green flag drops at Noon for Heat Races all classes; A and B (if needed) features to follow.
Trace Lake is ¼ mile west of Grey Eagle, Mn on the north side of Hwy 287. There is a large on land access right off Hwy 287 and prior to entering the access to the lake. This area will make a nice pit area for those not wanting to park on the ice.
The Hot pits will be 100 ft back on the outside of the front straight away,
Centering on the Start/Finish line. We will stage and enter the track just
prior to corner one and exit the track just out of corner four right back into
SAFETY, RULES OF CONDUCT…and other stuff.***
Everyone on the ice must sign a waiver*** For YOUR protection, insist ALL persons surrounding you have signed a waiver.
- By entering a race, participant implies they are competent to race snowmobiles.
- All ISR safety requirements are strongly recommended pertaining to the race sleds.
- All drivers are encouraged to wear upper-body, shin, knee, elbow and any other body
protection you feel is necessary.
- You are encouraged to wear an orange bib or jacket and orange helmet.
- Safety stands (must have side protection) that retain track, cleats and picks must be used when rotating the track in the pits. No hand holds!
- The flagman’s decision is final. Please, hold your lane when passing and don’t drive beyond the ability of yourself or machine – we are playing for fun...
- Class rules will be based off SLEDS, PVR, and ORA. Although not exactly the same, they are close enough for fun. Please do not try and run a class that your sled has no reason to be in.